Yo - what up? It snowed big time today! Today is test day... We chose to follow God and live in West Michigan even though we knew this would happen... I am very anti-snow, but I think this year I will try not to complain about it - too much... After all we followed God and chose to be here. :) So for all of us trapped in the "wonderful winter wonderland" let's make a pact to press on and be positive and know that God put us here together! (Wow - I wonder if I can follow that...)

I am a natural complainer when it comes to snow and ice - is not complaining about that a spiritual issue? Oh wait...
Philippians 2:14 - "Do nothing without complaining or arguing," Does that fit the whole snow thing? huh.

Well we planned stuff out today with the staff team. I am excited about our next conversations in December called SAM X. For three weeks we are going to be under the guidance of SAM X - the "Christmas planner." He helps us spend more, get more, run more, jam more in our calendar and confuse what Christmas is all about. It will be a lot of fun!

I am hoping that the band can pull off the Van Halen song, "dreams," this week since we are talking about Joseph and the God of the dream and dreamer. I love the 80's! VH1 junkie!

Though none go with me - I still will follow,
sd

Comments

Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog