Last night I was in the hot tub with my daughter and it was raining a bit.
I stood the cover up against the deck next to the tub.

All of a sudden a huge wind kicked up and knocked the cover down back onto the tub.
I didn't see a thing and whammy I got nailed on the top of the head.
This thing is HEAVY! I tried to re-orient myself and figure out what happened.
Autumn was missed because it landed on my head! :)

Anyways - the reason I was in the tub in the first place was to bring relief to a head ache.
I was totally foggy and had a horrible pain in my head.

I think I have a very slight concussion. Feeling nausea a bit yesterday and slightly today. A bit clumsy. And also feel like I am in a fog - like I can't fully wake up. Anyways - my message prep. today was not real helpful because I kept forgetting what I read.

I think I just need to take it easy today. :)

Maybe a trip to the hot tub will help!

sd

Comments

Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog