Thanksgiving was great. Did the usual family gig. Hang out at the gym at my folks church. Eat a lot and play hoops. I played hoops for quite a while and was extremely tired. It was fun, but I only play basketball once a year at Thanksgiving now... (bad knee and bad jump shot.)

In the game I got totally smashed in the nose by the basketball! My nose still hurts. A guy was basically throwing the ball as hard as he could to a fellow player and my nose was in the way. OUCH! That's okay - I was very manly and handled it like a champ (or maybe chump.)

Hanging out with the family was good fun and a good recharge. Tomorrow morning I need to finish my message. We also need to get cranking on our office area that we are renting soon!

Tomorrow is shopfest and I never partake - maybe I fear it...

(Hello to my cousin Mike!)
sd

Comments

Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog