Well - the hair has been redeemed by the clippers of Michelle. The new salon that she co-owns is great. The name is "Gingers." It was very nice and it was a long way from my SUPER CUTS days! :)

Anyways - I think I'm ready to roll now that I killed the beast that was sitting on my head.

Vicki and I are going to celebrate our 10th anniversary (a bit early) by going on a cruise in March! We are cashing in a retirement thing from a past job and doing it. That may be dumb - but you only can celebrate milestones like this once! So we are totally excited! We will be going with my sister and her husband, who are also celebrating their 10th anniversary.

SOOOOO - I must begin the workout routine to get into "take my shirt off the whole trip" shape. :) HELP! Anyways - it will be a great thing for us. My folks are watching the kids. I am so glad that we have an INCREDIBLE team of staff, volunteers and leaders who can step into the gatherings and leadership and have Watermark not skip a beat! God has blessed.

Tonight is '24' and JACK BAUER TIME! After that is Joseph and the Bible time! Even more exciting... really! :)

sd

Comments

Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog