Today I am sick. I have been laying low all day and feeling horrible.
I did get to study the scripture we are studying this week at the gathering... (Gen.22)

I wanted to let everyone know (all 3 of you who read this) that my Dad's Blog is back in business! Check out Dave's Dusty. I happen to think that my dad is an incredible man of God and the real deal - so maybe his thoughts and chat about life can be beneficial to check out...

Tonight "24" is on! Jack Bauer Time!

Anyways - tomorrow we have a planning day to plan out the gatherings for the next month or so... Hopefully I'll be back in action. :)

I think I'm going to close these blogs out with lyrics from songs I like from back in the day:
"When the routine bites hard
and ambitions are low
And the resentment rides high
but emotions won't grow
And we're changing our ways,
taking different roads
Then love, love will tear us apart
again (4) - Joy Division

sd

Comments

Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog