I had a meeting with other guys starting churches in Lowell, Michigan. It was great to hear their stories and how God is moving in their situations. It again reminded me how small I am... Think about it...

I am one of billions of people,
on a average sized planet,
rotating around a mediocre star,
in a ho hum galaxy,
that is a part of millions of galaxy's...

AND GOD CHOSE TO LIVE WITHIN ME!

I don't know science, but I understand the scope and scale of who I am - dust. How is it that God choses to reside in my human soul? How is it that I can know Him? How is it that He cares for us puny people... What awesome love. What is man and woman that you are mindful of them? That puts God's story of bringing us to Him in powerful perspective.

I think I take forgranted that God is the lover of my soul. It almost seems like something I deserve, but God out of His love and grace lavishes me with His love and mercy. Little ole me and little ole you. Cool.

Well - gotta get crackin on the conversation for this week: Joseph! The dreamer... DREAMWEAVER...

Geeky saying of the day: 'My boss is a Jewish carpenter.'
sd

PS -getting my haircut tonight by Michelle.

Comments

Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog