Hey - I just added a counter to see if people read this... but to be honest - I guess I do this more for myself. Maybe though, you get encouraged some times through this... If not keep reading and maybe someday you will. :)

Today we went to the Flint area to celebrate the 99th birthday of Vicki's grand father. 99! Holy Cow - one year from now he will be able to be highlighted on the Today show for the Smuckers old folks celebration moment with Willard Scott. (Boy was that a horrible sentence!) Anyways - it was good and we had a good time eating fast food and driving in the dark while the rain beat down on our easy tip Trooper. BUT we are home and safe and we are gearing up for tomorrow's gathering.

Our web site for Watermark should be up Jan.1st. It will come down to whether or not we get the stuff to our graphic guru and his wonderful wife. We hope that it will be a great front door for people as well as an information hub.

Have you ever watched "Clean Sweep?" It is half decorating and half pop psychology. People wrapped up in their old stuff and the organizers talking them down from the fear to let go... It is whacked yo! But it is my wife's favorite show - maybe because I need to let go of my old junk - like baseball cards, clay heads, old toys and college notebooks with notes from classes I hated. WHAT! I AM WHACKED!

I close with lyrics from an old song I loved back in the day,

"Last night I dreamt
that somebody loved me
no hope - but no harm
just another false alarm"

The Smiths -  LAST NIGHT I DREAMT THAT SOMEBODY LOVED ME

Keep punching,
sd

Comments

Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog