My wife rocks!
I spent over six hours today editing a video and when I returned home late... I was greeted with a hot meal and an understanding smile!
Anyways Steve Thompson and I slugged out the video for tomorrows baptism stories. Seven people are scheduled to be dunked!

I want to again thank Spring Lake Wesleyan for their generosity and Kingdom spirit - they let us use their video editing suite. Also I got some left over candy from their candy carnival last night... Yumm...keep me fatted up!

Tomorrow I am speaking about Genesis 3 - the rebellion of man and woman and the pull to sin. We are looking at God's Question that opens us up for repentance... that question is: "where are you?" I pray that tomorrow people will respond to that question with a heart that is open to God.

We have a life groups meeting following the gathering. Going over our philosophy and all that jazz...

By the way - if you live in the Grand Haven area and are looking for a salon to have your hair done... then check out a new one staring soon - GINGER'S. Cool look inside - cool people cutting - cool style all the while. WHAT!

There - I promoted a great new business. :)

See you at the YMCA tomorrow!

sd

Comments

Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog