MEETINGS!!!!!!!!
Today I had meeting day and it went well. We are now over a week ahead in planning for gatherings. This week I am going to try to get ahead in my message preparation. (Yeah right)

We went to LOWES tonight to look at microwaves and price them out. Ours died in mid-warm up of left over meatloaf. Fun!

Our gathering went well yesterday. We dedicated children and looked at the story of Abraham offering Isaac up as a sacrifice. It was fun to study and teach, but I had way too much to say and way too little time. It could have easily been a two week study by itself! But I think the main thoughts cam across when I had to cut the last three pages off because of time! :) STEVE LEARN TO TRIM! THIS IS A MARATHON NOT A SPRINT!

But one thing I do realize is that now that I am speaking more regularly I am still feeling like there is not enough time in the year to get all that I want to teach on out there! I thought the hardest thing about speaking regularly would be coming up with stuff that was fresh, but the hardest part is deciding what not to do and putting away cool ideas for another day. (I guess the veteran pastors are saying - just wait sonny!) I know I am ignorant, but let me stay in my bliss for a little while longer.

Vicki is currently painting the kitchen green and I am plopped on the sofa with the dog. Wow, I am a helpful husband! WHAT!

Be kind, please rewind,
sd

Comments

Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog