Hey - me again - I think this little article explains my reason why I sometimes get frustrated in figuring out some amazing thing to BLOG. Like I have to change the world through a few key strokes and 15 people a day reading. :) Anyways - this little thing from the Twisted Banana (link to left) is a rant on serious bloggers. Kinda funny and true I reckon in some ways.
--------------------------------

NOVEMBER 2003

The Serious Blog writer bites!
Have you ever read a blog that spews out serious content?
They are painful to read... Why? Because no one cares!

We at THE TWISTED BANANA appreciate the personal blogs.
These are full of fun stories and self debasing humor.

We, however, find the so-called intellectuals of the blog world to be the lowest form of blogger. If you have something serious to say - get published! If you can't get published - look in the mirror!

If you are unable to be published - don't drag your sorry enlightened thoughts or your life changing views to the common man in blog form.

The serious blogger is our TWIST of the month.
------------------------------

I want to be a serious blogger. I have words to say that will change you. Gaze into my blog, I see the future. Pay only $25 cash to my assistant. :)

sd

Comments

Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog