Pushed hard on my message today. This week we are looking at Joseph (Gen.37 - till end).
We'll be talking about dreams... Anyways - it will be our final conversation in the ORIGINS series we are doing. Next up: SAM X.

Anyways - we are still not finished raking and bagging our lawn and I don't know when we will get time between the rain and snow that is coming... AHHHH! It was good to get out in the late afternoon and do some lawn work and appreciate the weather.

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving! My favorite holiday! Allow me to write a few things I'm thankful for...
> My God who loves me and does not give up on me.
> My wife who is my friend, partner and love.
> My kids who give me joy and help me understand God in a deeper way.
> My family who support, encourage and love me.
> My friends who know me and still like me and even put up with my talking. :)
> My church - you are a dream come true and I can barely type this without tearing up...
> My current staff team and leaders - you are the dream team and working with you in a joy.
> My ex-coworkers - from Crossroads, to Daybreak to Watermark -
you are more than staff, you are friends, partners and you have deeply impacted me.
> My mentors - you invested in me and believed in me. (From Mrs. Spoelhoff to Dennis Jackson)
> My past students, kids and leaders in ministry - I love seeing God work in and through you!
You are the church of today! You have impacted me more than you can imagine!
> My heritage of faith and family.
> My home, food, clothes, warmth, job, health, hair and other things I regularly take for granted!
> For you - :)

Anyways - some day I'll lay out all the stuff and be more specific, but I don't think a blog is the best format for that.

Let me close with a prayer: "God thank you. Thank you, thank you, thank you. I have so much to thank you for. I thank you for your Son Jesus and for the love that sent Him to live and die for me. I thank you for the life you've given me - even though I don't deserve it. I thank you for your presence in my life. God as we celebrate Thanksgiving - be the CENTER of my thanks! Every good and perfect gift comes from you! In Jesus name, Amen."

Have an awesome thanksgiving and God Bless,

sd

ps - I am thankful for kevinstinehart.com :) shameless plug for Kory's site.

Comments

Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog