About to hit the sack after finalizing my message on big Joe from Genesis. I had to cut about 3 pages off of it. It is difficult to cut stuff out that would make great insights and other messages, but that is the point! I need to have a point! Not two or three or four of them! Stay with the program DEUR! :)

Went to a wedding of one of my past students and current friend and her new hubby/youth leader/buddy. It was good to see a ton of our old teens and youth leaders and friends. Vicki and I even got to dance a little. I did a bit of an 80's dance move and it felt like old times sake - plus about 30 pounds... Anyways it was good to get out, see people and have fun. I need to do more of that "fun" stuff I've been hearing about.

My neighbor bagged a deer and I helped hang it up in his garage. It gave me the itch to get out into the woods and kill something (for their own benefit of course - as well as my benefit in the food department.) Pretty cool to see the heat rising off the body of the deer as it hung in the cold garage. Sorry if this offends the anti-hunting group, but well... I guess I'm not sorry. Oh well - hope you have a nice day!

"Without vision the people can't see." - Steve Deur (Leadership quote) WHAT?

sd

Comments

Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog