I spent the morning at Western Theological Seminary in their library. I went up to the 5th floor and spent time getting quiet with God. I just opened up the notebook I and wrote down what I sensed God sharing with me. For a while I just wrote down praises to God - everything from family and friends to the gift of life. I also spent time praying and read a little while.

Afterwards I stopped in to visit my grandpa and my friend William. Then I finished my day reading and preparing for the message next week. Anyways - it was a great day and I enjoyed my time praying and connecting with God.

Right now the Bachelor is on the tube and I think Bob will choose Estella (not that I should care...) Oh well - reality tv is the new stories of our culture... I hear people talking about that stuff all the time in public! You can have an instant connection with someone if you have an opinion about who should be with Bob the bachelor... It is a community builder!

Well - I enjoyed chatting with Josh Jackson on the phone tonight. Josh is working at the church Vicki and I helped start in Sydney with his wife Kari. You can check out their blog to the left... I enjoy chatting with Josh because he is so eager to grow, learn and honor God. I think he is a living sponge who is humble and wants to absorb as much as he can. I know God has amazing things in store for him...

Anyways - thanks for stopping in...

sd

Comments

Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog