Today was sick day at our gathering. We had a ton of people out sick or with sick kids! Wow! I'm just glad I am finally getting healthy. Anyways - we had some real battles this morning with the tech stuff, but it all came together at the last minute. Thanks to Mike for stepping in as a super sub! Brett did a good job sharing the message. It would be great to keep he and Kristin around longer! But i'm excited about their ministry in New Zealand too...

We had a "What is Watermark?" lunch and had about 20 or so people there hearing the vision of the church and some basics of Watermark. It was cool to see new people catching on and getting plugged in.

We spent the rest of today with my family and I went over to my folks church tonight with them. Good day! I am excited to get together with the fellas tomorrow - I am feeling energized. Giddy up.

Well - have a nice evening!
sd

Comments

Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog