Hey.
Good week, but busy. Tracking down people who are getting baptized - going over stuff - video work... yada yada yada.
I had a very cool time with one couple that made a cool decision in following God - which was the coolest thing of the week!
(Can you tell the word, "cool" is on my mind.) I am the Fonz.
I am excited about the baptisms - this will be a great encouragement!

Vicki speaks tomorrow at a women's conference with my mom. They are doing a talk on 'The in's and out's of mother & daughter in laws'
Vicki has been sick most of the week and without a voice so we are praying that God will give her back her voice before tomorrow.

We are back at the YMCA this week - then back to the highschool! Gotta be flexible! :)

Anyways - got some good stuff done this week... Chairs ordered and being shipped... Office rental finalized with a great local Christian ministry in town... Insurance stuff taken care of... Baptisms organized... and heaps more. Not bad for a week of feeling a bit sick and dare I say crabby.

Well - tomorrow I'm with the kiddos - hopefully mowing the back yard - setting up for sunday - and working on the baptism video.

OHH YEAH!
sd

Comments

Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog