Today I'm home with the kids while Vicki does the lunch and shopping adventure with my sisters and mom. I always find it difficult to manage my expectations on the days I am alone with the kids. My inner expectations drive me nuts! I WANT to spend great time with them and make them a priority, but also struggle with wanting to get other stuff done. So in other words... When I'm working I feel like I should be spending time with my family and when I'm with my family I feel like I should be working... AHH! Anyways - I'm doing better with this than I ever have before because I know the drill. But that is the struggle inside me that I wrestle with.

Last night I went to the movie "ELF" with my dad. It was pretty funny and a great holiday flick. It was great going away with just my dad. Vicki will from time to time encourage me to catch a flick for a recharger - she is awesome!

Tomorrow we have a gathering and we are going over the life of Jacob. It'll be a fun morning and I'm looking forward to hanging out a bit with the kids ministry. As far as church stuff goes - I am excited about a "What is Watermark lunch" tomorrow. This is a lunch for those who are more recent to Watermark and want to connect in and get to know what is up. This gives me an opportunity to cast vision - which I am hungry to do and have to look for more ways to do...

I need to get out today and finish my lawn!!!! HELP! :)

Aint no lie, baby, bye, bye, bye,

sd

Comments

Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog