Worked on a bunch of different stuff today...
Morning at Grand Haven Library: Message Preparation.
Lunch at Applebees with Dennis Jackson - Mentoring and connecting.
Afternoon with Jim and Brenda working on finances, budgets and church stuff.
Dinner with the family. Vic made some epic quesadilla's.
After dinner went to visit with Wallace and East Side Mike and their families.

I was challenged in the past two days from at least three different voices in the area of having fun. Am I having fun? Good quesiton. The church plant has been one of the most joy filled experiences of my life, but am I having fun? Yes, but I need to allow myself (or rather make myself) take time to have fun - to be me - to take time to recharge. So I am feeling challenged to stay healthy by staying loose and smiling. :)

We have had some new people connecting to Watermark lately which has been very encouraging. If you are involved in the Wesleyan church you may be interested in the discussions surrounding our upcoming general conference. Check out the dialogue at: www.generalconference2004.com

Good night,
sd

Comments

Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog