I was supposed to crank on my message today, but ended up with the fellas planning the gatherings coming up. It was a good day. We are trying to figure out how to baptize people in the most effective way... pool? hot tub?

I am watching the ABC special: Jesus and Paul. It is pretty good for the most part. I just get giddy when I watch NT Wright explain things. I really enjoy his books and he is an extremely articulate and bright scholar and he is a follower of Jesus. When I think about Jesus' followers and Paul's change - how could Christianity take off like it did without the miraculous life and resurrection of Jesus and real encounters with Him?

Well tomorrow we have staff tactical meeting and open lunch. So if you want to come and hang - please meet us at Buffalo Wild Wings at 11:30 am in Muskegon. :) Mike (Frodo as N8 calls him) will be eating 5 blazing wings. He is going to sweat and maybe bleed!

I want to give a shout out to my dad who is getting ordained (becoming a Reverand) this summer! Read his thoughts under the Dave Deur link.

Michael W. Smith - where are you now?

sd

Comments

Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog