My dad relays a story from my childhood - in case you are interested. I realize more and more that I am the man I am, because I have him as a father.

Check out: Dave's Dusty on the Dave Deur link to the left.

I have been working through the preaching schedule for the summer... I want to deal with the early church for August to move us with great vision and anticipation and motivation for the launch of the fall ministry season! So I have been thinking of conversation titles (series names). My cheeziest and the one I left on the sheet for now is: "ACTS too." Playing off the Acts 2 description of the early church... Kind of saying - if we have the same Spirit in us and the same mission before us - we will be like the description of Acts as well (Acts too) Get it? Is it stupid? Have I gone Senior Pastor on you? What are your title names?

Thanks Dibs,
sd

Comments

Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog