Let's try the gooch movie again... Should work.
Great day with God today. Did some study on my message on serving for next week. Feels good to get a bit ahead.
My daughter and I have been kneeling and praying by her bedside. It has been cool to hear her pray. We also read her picture Bible and have started to act out different passages. Last night I was Jonah and she threw me over board into the sea. A few nights ago she was Jesus and she was nailed to the cross. She really enjoys the Bible and I do not want anyone - including myself - to screw that up! I want that sense of excitement and awe in reading the Word of God. After acting that out she prayed next to me, "Jesus, thank you for dying for me." This dad is pleased, but probably not more than her heavenly dad.

Worked out tonight with double d. I am probably the only guy who listens to indepth Bible teaching while doing an elliptical machine. I just love to be taught by someone who really challenges me.

I need to finish up a few things before bed and then I need to get up super early!!!!! AHHHHH! 6:00 am appointment! HELP!

Good night or should I say, good morning...
sd

Comments

Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog