I found this photo of Mel Gibson and John Maxwell. I imagine a scenario like this...

Mel quickly meets John and John tells Mel about his 21 irrefutable laws of leadership. A mention of Hillham comes up. Mel nods politely and heads toward the bathroom. John follows and Mel is concerned that the "People Person" will follow him into the lew. Mel stops and looks at a security guard for assistance and John looks busted.

Forgive me father for I have sinned. :) My druid friend will appreciate this most.

Harrison is sick with the FLU! YEA! I finished reading: The Glorious Appearing. It was a good cap to the Left Behind Series. I told myself I was never going to read those books, but ended up getting sucked into the first one and then I was hooked by the story. I think I like the fact that Jesus and His followers are the good guys. Anyways - the final book made me think of the return of Christ. I am unsure all that will take place, but I do know that it will take place. Wow - that event in history will actually happen! Think about it. There will be an end to the hate, evil, and terror. There will be justice, love and mercy! We will be in the very presence of God. It makes you live your life like it wasn't your life.

Well - in the words of a 13 year old girl writing in my year book when I was in middle school,

GOTTA JET, LUV YA,
sd

Comments

Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog