Last night I went to a friend's home to watch Spinal Tap with some fellas. It was great - as always!

"Stonehenge, where the demons' dwell and the banshees' live and they do live well."


I got to teach in SURF CITY yesterday. It was cool and the kids seemed to get into it. Although I may be kidding myself. :)

Tonight we go to a Kindergarden orientation for my daughter. WOW! She is getting old. I am getting old. It feels wierd for her to enter the world of real school. It definately feels like a next step and I am feeling all the things that dad's feel... I think. I am anxious for her to make friends and to understand the school work. I am sad that she will be leaving home more and thinking about what difficult things she will be facing. I am excited about the new friends she'll make, the new things she'll learn and the fun she'll experience. As a dad - I want her to risk and step out. As a dad, at the same time, I want to protect. I can tell I'm going to have a bit of a rollercoaster experience.

I am sure I will have to do a deeper study on the Fatherhood of God. I know I could learn some things from Him. :)

"Stonehenge, where a man's a man and the children dance - to the pipes of Pan."

sd

Comments

Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog