Today was Palm Sunday. We had a great gathering. I saw this photo and thought it is interesting to think about a presidential candidate going to a church service with cameras blaring. What if Bush or Kerry wanted to come to a Watermark gathering? What if they wanted to address the crowd? It is interesting that many politicians are strict about separation of church and state until it's time to get the vote out and portray a persona to people... Talk about playing religion.

Anyways - I think we should have a conversation around the election - I am not sure about what, but maybe we can play off it. Any ideas? What would you do if Kerry or Bush came to your/our gathering? Would they come to the Next Step Lunch? Would they stack chairs when we are done? :) If so - I would vote for that candidate. :) Even though I have my preferences...

Great gathering today - worship stations - great job by the team putting it together.

For those about to rock - we salute you!
sd

Comments

Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog