Today was study my buns off day. I got a ton of research and note taking done for the first message in our "166" conversation series. That will be the week following Easter. I suppose I should be working primarily on the message for this week... I guess that will be done tomorrow. We have a ton of little details to nail down for this Sunday. The biggest detail is how in the world are we going to do baptism. We have run into a lot of difficulties...

We first looked at a hot tub in the cafeteria... but the school doesn't like the idea in that space.
Next we looked at a hot tub out side in the courtyard, but the weather could make that a disaster.
Then we looked at the wading pool - which is perfect, but too small to fit everyone!
Finally we looked at the big pool - which has stands and a great set up, but the pool is 8 foot deep at its most shallow.

SOOOOOO - we are stuck - but the idea of putting the hot tub on the deck of the big pool is the solution for the moment. The school is cool with that - we just need to figure out how to get it in there. The joys of planting! It will be great to celebrate new life with Christ through baptism this week - it will be worth the headaches... afterall isn't that a part of the fun.

I'll talk more about our upcoming conversation series later. Right now I need to get ready and head over to POWERHOUSE GYM to work out with my buddy/work out maniac/accountability guru = DAVE DRURY. He is a cool dude - and I am extremely pumped over a SPINAL TAP movie showing he is helping put together! I am a tap fan BIG TIME!

So I'll leave you with the knowledge that the Tigers are winning! And a photo from Spinal Tap... NIGEL!



Hello Cleveland!

sd

Comments

Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog