Got the hot tub in to the school this morning and got my talk pretty much hammered out this afternoon. The kids are with my folks - so Vicki is cranking on cleaning the house while I work on my message. We are about to go out to eat for lunch.

We got the baptism shirts and they are awesome. The design was done by Ked and he did an amazing job. If you are looking to hire someone for a web site or to do graphics you need to connect with ONPO!NT MEDIA (link to left) - Ked and Amelia are awesome at what they do, they have epic hearts for God and they understand ministry.

Well, I'll stop pimping and talk about something else... :) I had a dream last night about my friend Paul Wiley. He was my college roommate and I'm trying to reconnect with him. He and I were very close back in the day, but life just sneaks up on you and knocks your schedule to bits... I kinda woke up and realized that I had not spoken to him in like over a year... One thing I have realized in being involved with starting Watermark is the necessity to have friends. I love our staff team, because we all are buddies. I also want to work hard at growing my friendships in other areas. I am afraid that I often feel guilty if I spend time with someone who is not directly related to advancing the specific vision of God for Watermark. BUT, that is the danger! I want to have relationships - both in and out of our local church - for the sake of loving God and loving others and not to try to force the advancement of the vision. It comes down to dependance on God again.

Finally, we had an outstanding life group meeting last night. We are going through the purpose driven life and everyone shared and it was great to see our groups going deeper with God and each other. We had some people missing, but it was still an awesome experience!

Well - I will leave you with this photo and a reminder to be praying for peace in Iraq and safety for our troops.



sd

Comments

Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog