Just got back from working out with big guns "D". Then we sat and chilled over some diet sodas at the D&W. It is always good to hang with him. He is very encouraging and a good friend. We are getting together soon to watch "This is Spinal Tap." It is kind of a documentary...a if you will "rockumentary" of a hard working rock band on the road. It is a comedy cult classic from the 80's. Anyways - it is one of my favorite movies, but for the sake of those reading I have to inform you that there is some swearing. (That way I won't feel bad if you watch it and say "pastor Steve" told you it was okay.) PS - be responsible for yourself. :)

Anyways - prayer was great tonight, because we had a good turnout and a fun spirit.

I am not speaking this week - so I am trying to get a ton done (little piddly things that haunt me in the middle of the night!) Sometimes I freak out at night and realize something is hanging out there for me to do and so I search for a pen and scribble on some paper and then I wake up in the morning and it looks like I write in tongues. (see 1 Cor. 12 for this new use of the gift... huh?) Anyways - thank you God we have great administrative help with Kris and Brenda and others like my wife who keep me from going insane in the membrane!

I want to throw something out worth commenting on... so I'll try to start a discussion on:
"Do women sin less than men? Are women more holy than men on average? Why? Why not? What do you think?"

That may be the stupidest thought you've ever heard - oh well - I never said I was smart.
I was asked to speak at GH baccalaureate. I think that is still on. That will be a great chance to connect with the community.
Made cookie dough tonight - pretty good batch. I pride myself on the dough I unleash.

"You are the salt of the earth, but if the salt looses it's saltiness, how can it be made salty again?"

shake and bake,
sd

"Dad, I think I need a new glove."

Comments

Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog