Watermark Update:
We are going to be adding another gathering and are currently looking for the exact timing, but have a phenominal team working on details and waiting to get insights from people on stuff. I will send out a letter and FAQ sheet to Watermarkers this week. I will lay out more reasons why later - probably tomorrow... But don't hold me to it! :)

Blogging World:
I am pleased to introduce you to a good friend and a blogger to his core: Wade Breeden. He plays the didge, has an awesome family and follows Jesus. Check this dude out and feel the vibe at: "Wade da drumma" link to the left.

My throat:
Still hurts and I am popping Ibuprofin like a mad man.

My son:
Wears his plaid hat all day and even sleeps in it! I have no idea where he gets the idea to wear his hat all the time! :)

Vacation:
We have a vacation coming up the first week of August in the Traverse City area. I'll hit that soon.

Jesus:
I really want to follow Him more and love Him more and live in Him more.

Brett Jones:
Has my deepest respect and I need to talk with him.

You have my vote,
sd

Comments

Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog