Another friend (and former Spring Arbor Alumni) Doug McPherson (Dougie Fresh) started blogging. Doug is a great guy with a great heart and his family is active in a very young church reaching the lost. The name of the church is Heartland and it is in Ionia. Read about Doug under the link entitled: "D Fresh."

Just got back from a late night fire at Takas'. We chatted with some guys about what we want our legacy to be. One thing I said was that I wanted my family to say that I listened to them - that I always had time for them - that I valued them. I first thought of all the spiritual things, but went with this one, because it is easier to be held accountable for.

So - am I listening to my family? Am I putting down this stupid computer and listening? :)

Can you hear me now? Good.
sd

Comments

Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog