** Real quick ** I just noticed that my dad (Dave Deur) had someone find his blog from a anti-gazing ball comment he made in the early days of his blog. He gets probably one to two hits every few weeks from some random stranger typing in "Menards gazing balls." Instead of finding someone giving praise to these looney creations they get a mind full from the DIBS master!

So - I want to join the band wagon and get some poor sucker to waste their dialup time loading deurty while they look for these bizarre balls...
Menards Gazing Ball
Menards Gazing Ball
Lowes Gazing Ball
Builders Square Gazing Ball
Lawn ornament gazing ball
Bowling ball gazing ball
Garden gazing ball

I'll keep you posted, but in the meantime I will also try to attract some of my old classmates:
1990 Holland Christian High School
Holland Christian Alumni
Class of 1990
HCHS 1990
William King's buddy
Geoffrey Goorhouse

(If you came to this site because you were looking for gazing balls - please reconsider!!!!!! for the sake of your neighborhood!)

gazing,
sd

Comments

Anonymous said…
Enjoyed a lot! » »
Anonymous said…
I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! » » »

Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog