Golfed this morning and had my best round of nine ever on a normal course! I shot a 43, which for me is outstanding. I had a great time with a few guys from my life group and a neighbor of one of the guys. Very good time, but Vicki said I never told her I was going. I left at 7 am for a 7:30 am start time and I thought (KNOW) that I told her I was going at that time.... BUT alas - I may have said it, but just thought it. She knew I was golfing, but was unaware of the time - so she woke up and thought something bad happened, because I was picked up and the cars were around, but no Steve! Anyways - I just realized again how poor of a communicator I am when it comes to my wife. HELP! :)

My Trooper needs a new transmission! AHHHHHHH! It will cost way too much dough and it wouldn't be worth fixing - at least I don't think. I need to crunch numbers and look at the potential life span for that white beast. We are looking at different options... Trade in and buy a mini-van. Fix it and pray it works for the long haul.... Needless to say this DESTROYS our financial picture and a plan we laid out... Time to adjust and thank God for the opportunity to have a job, a home, food, family and cars (even though they are from the devil.)

Well - I gotta go. Have a great day and remember to tell your loved ones where you are going.
sd

Comments

Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog