Staff meeting this morning. We worked through:

> Coast Guard Parade
We are planning on having a float in the parade in which we are going to pass out flavor ice to the crowd. This is an act of kindness to the city with no strings attached. Lots of work to do. It is August 7th and gives us an opportunity to show love to our community.

> Baptism
We are going to have a special baptism at North Beach (in Lake Michigan) on August 15th. We are working through the details. Over ten people have signed up - with more time for people to sign up! That will be a special evening.

> Leadership Summit
We are going to this great leadership event and worked through some items related to it. This is August 12-14th.

Finally, I wanted to mention that I will be Mr. Mom for the next two days. My lovely wife is going to Chicago with my sister and mom. Vicki has set my pathetic self up well for meals (I guess cereal isn't good for the kids to eat for every meal.) :)
So - I'll be working and meeting at home for the next two days... I hope to thrive and not just survive - maybe I'll take a dive...what?

Ointment,
sd

Comments

Anonymous said…
Enjoyed a lot! »

Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog