My dad (Dave Deur: aka: Dibs; aka: Deurty old man) has come up with a fun look at different types of people. He asks "what kind of Bob are you?" He plays off Bob the Builder and SpongeBob Square Pants. Check out Dibs and his Bobbing at: DIBS

Things worked out well today at home with the kids. I even made it to work out first thing in the morning! Yikes that was hard.

I spent some time with Mike Morgan for lunch and Eric Laug in the afternoon - good time with good fellas. Then hung out with my dad for Marios pizza in Holland. I really like Marios. In fact let me get some quick comments on the best pizza in West Michigan... Where is the best pizza around here?

I have something spiritual to say I suppose - because all of life is spiritual right? :) Check out my dad's thoughts.

Bye now,
sd

Comments

Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog