Thanks for those who prayed for us. We had an awesome marriage retreat with North Holland Reformed at Camp Geneva in Holland. It was awesome for our own marriage. We did four sessions with them.

1) Marriage made in Heaven - talking about God's design and intent of marriage
2) Living it out on Earth - talking about how to deal with conflict, communication and balancing time
3) Marriage Exploration - various exercises used to discover your spouse and their love language
4) Making the connection - dealing with putting God at the center of your marriage

We closed with a foot washing, which was very powerful. It was a great day to be reminded by God how special my wife is and how fortunate I am to be married to her. She is an amazing wife and mother. So thanks for the prayers. My voice held up, but just barely and I believe God did some great work in the marriages of those that were there.

I am geeked to be at the gathering with everyone tomorrow! NY-QUIL is calling my name...

mmmmmmm ny-quil,
sd

Comments

Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog