Looking forward to going to the passion movie. We had gotten tickets for March 7th, but were able to get opening weekend tickets instead! So we are going on February 29th. I am very excited to see what an actual artist will do with this rather than TBN.

I went to a ministerial convention in Dearborne Michigan. It was good to get away and hear speakers, connect with other church planters and think through stuff. One thing that I took away from my time is that we have an outstanding team of people that live out God's vision! I thank God for watermark the people. We are blessed.

This upcoming week is going to be a killer! Tuesday - Mini Life Group teaching / Thursday - Life Group / Friday - Sacred Marriage Conf. / Saturday - Vicki and I doing a marriage conference all day / Sunday - preach and then the movie!

SO - hold me accountable to spend focused time with the family! :) Maybe I should have you hold me accountable to not waste a moment.

Want more info. on what is going on at Watermark? Go to: http://www.iamwatermark.com and click on news and events for the latest and greatest.

A special hello to Wade H. from Heartland! You are the razor back bomb yo!

sd

Comments

Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog