SEX!
Now that I have your attention - I added a new poll. Please take time to fill it in.
Last monthes poll indicated a tie on the color scheme of this page - so it will be up to me to decide...

I also added a comment section under each post.

I had physical therapy today on my knee - AHHH! Pain that feels good, because I'm getting better.
I am just picturing snorkeling in the clear waters of Honduras in the near future! Hopefully the hair on my left leg will come back by then... Otherwise I'll shave both legs and be MR. SILKY SMOOTH... What?

So - anyways - I got a great start on my message for this week and I have a ton to do so I'm happy about that. Prayer tonight. I feel a real urgency to pray for God to make some breakthroughs in the lives of people in Watermark.

Well - take a second and go to www.iamwatermark.com if you haven't yet.

Take me down to paradise city,
sd

Comments

Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog