Gary talked about sex baby - he talked about you and me - he talked about all the good.... what? What was the name of that band? Not salt-n-pepa...not TLC... no wait it was salt-n-pepa. Who cares. Anyways - he did an epic job of laying out the holiness of sex and how it is an awesome God ordained thing.

One quote to leave you with - "My body is a temple of God and my wife's body is a temple of God - so when we get together we are having church." I AM WATERMARK! He takes it to a whole new level. Anyways - it was a great seminar dealing with a topic that is so easy to avoid and go surfacy on and hit it straight on and at a foundational level.

"We don't need to spice up our marriages as much as we need to grow deeper with God."

I am sniffly, sneazing, coughing, aching sick, fever so I can't rest. SO - I'm taking NYQUIL and putting myself out of my misery. Tomorrow is the big marriage conference we are speaking at. Say a prayer for us if you want to... no pressure! :)

"If God looked at nothing more than my sexuality - would I be seen as a mature follower of Jesus or as a pagan?"

If I was invisible...

sd

Comments

Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog