Good time with the staff fellas today going over more details and nailing down some stuff for next year including budget thoughts. We went over to the Thompsons tonight for dinner. It was great just hanging out with them. Weird to think we all went to college together so many years ago... Now kids abound... Now we are in this movement together called Watermark. Cool how God has a way of working. Also interesting to think that the relationships around you today may become something more significant in the future... Kinda changes the way you view random relationships. If not - just chalk it up to me trying to say something of depth.

The Passion opens up tomorrow and all I have heard so far is amazement... at the story... at the depiction...at the violence... Anyways - one thing I have found interesting is that Jesus is such a divisive issue... Maybe because the issue is a person who still lives. You wonder what he thinks as this film is shown... But I guess it is foolishness to some.



Just a little plug to see the movie...

Anyways - tomorrow Vicki and I have to crank out the rest of our marriage talks for Saturday. We are speaking at a marriage retreat on the weekend together and need to finalize some stuff. Little "H" has been cranky and has a bit of a cold. When he gets that way he gets klutzy and falls when he is standing next to whatever he is holding... kaboom - weepy - give me mommy. He is a mammas boy big time. I think I annoy him.

We pretty much sold out of our passion tickets... I think we secured 155 tickets total. Pretty cool. We are going to do some follow up discussion on March 7th.

I got in trouble with my physical therapist for not using a cane. oops. come on!

Hey if you are looking for Holy Land photos - here is a great site - some free stuff... http://www.bibleplaces.com

Bust a move,
sd

Comments

Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog