boardgame.swf

Opening video for this week's message. We are in a series (or we call conversations) called "FAMILY GAMES." This week we are talking about getting into the lives of your family... Hence the image of Twister and getting intwined with your family.

Thanks to Vinmark Productions for the video production.

Today is a message / family day. I am really trying to be present within my family and try to live out the truths I've been learning from God's Word regarding family. I need to model it.

Quick story: I typically pray with my daughter before pre-school. Today - I was working in my room and my daughter was running late for school a bit and when it was time to go she announced: "Dad has to pray with me first." She runs up stairs and we pray. Kids always bring about the right perspective. I often run off without running to my dad (God) to pray. Thanks to my daughter for the perspective I needed as God's kid.

Take on me, (a ha)
sd

Comments

Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog