Meetings all day. Lots of stuff to work through. I haven't even made a dent on my message for Sunday and tomorrow is Weds. I will focus tomorrow on that. Yeah right. Anyways - my aunt and uncle came over and brought us food and ate with us. It was great! It was nice to just hang out and catch up. I have awesome relatives and I so appreciate the investment and love that they consistently show.

My uncle finished off my driveway where joe or one of the other snow plow guys built a wall of snow.

Watched '24' tonight - that show rocks!

Heard some great stuff on family today as I prepared for this series... Here is a thought from the study...

Nowadays the church organization is the central religious sphere of activity and we hope that it overlaps and expands to the home.
There is sometimes even competition b/w the home and church as an organization.

HOWEVER, the church is the community – the people – I am the church – what do I do in my home that is the church?
Do we study? Worship? Bless? The home is to be the centrreligiousous center in my life and in my family's life. I am to be a priest to my family. It starts with the family. We are the church.

Anyways - just some thoughts... How can we inspire and equip God's people to make their home into a little temple where we honor and lift up God?

Things that make you go hmmmm,
sd

Comments

Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog