Had meetings today with the staff team. We spent time planning and worked through ideas for Easter Sunday. I am excited about what we are planning for that morning. That morning is going to showcase God's work in the lives of people. Anyways - it was great to dream a little.

I found out that a friend became a follower of Jesus - which is AWESOME! Anyways - I'll update on that more later... Cool stuff that came through the RIVER focus.

Right now my family is trapped at home. Both of our cars are busted! BUMMER! The Honda is in the shop and hopefully will be done tomorrow and then we'll get the Trooper in. In the meantime I am in need of rides to get where I need to go...

My dad is enhancing his blog a bit and did a bit of a review and Christian insight into the movie on the US hockey team. Goto Dave Deur in the blog section for "dave's dusty." Also - I have a tie in my survey section regarding the color of my blog. If you haven't voted and you want to have your voice heard on this life changing issue - vote below the archive section... :)

cars are from the devil,
sd

Comments

Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog