Looking for a fun experience for your party or kid's event?
I highly recommend my friend Wade and his new venture called: "and the beat goes on..."

Anyways - Wade is our resident drum and didge guru for Watermark.
I thought the little drummer dudes were cool.

I had a great and challenging breakfast appointment today with some guys. Good stuff on keeping focussed.

I also got the okay from the doctor to start trying to walk with crutches for the next 2 weeks and then a cane.
I will be free from that stuff in 4 weeks God willing.

I had a nice and encouraging lunch with Dennis J. today - he is such a great mentor and friend.
I highly value my relationship with him. I want to be someone who invests in others that way.

Now I am beginning to formulate some stuff for Sunday. Life Group tonight.

Caught up? Don't care? No fair. My ligament has a tear.

If I was invisible (I want to be Clay),
sd

Comments

Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog