Ralph Nader is in the presidential race... interesting... at least it was four years ago. I do wonder if we will ever have more than two dominating political parties... A little secret about me is that I love to follow politics as a hobby. I don't ever get into it much because it isn't relevant to what I want to share with you and because it is such a huge divisive issue now-adays. (Just like the Yankees)

Anyways - this morning we had a gathering and it seemed to be a good morning. I so badly want to effectively communicate the importance of being a family that follows Jesus, but it is so easy to miss the supremacy of that with human limitations. In other words I sometimes get frustrated because I feel more than I can speak - if that makes sense. I be whacked.

I am trying to get ahead on work tonight.

We sold about 100 tickets already for the passion and will probably have to buy more for people! Cool. I have been reading a lot of editorials of people slaughtering the movie and Mel Gibson without actually seeing it. Interesting, because that is usually the argument against "close minded" Christians who boycott films without actually seeing it...
Makes you understand how to approach future issues and that Jesus is one controversial Son of Man! :)

Simon says,
sd

Comments

Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog