Well I'm all done with my message for tomorrow. I need to go over it a bit. I really want to have a good feel for it and know it backwards and forwards, because this is more of a vision message. Anyways - I am a bit nervous about speaking tomorrow, because I can't use my body a lot tomorrow because of the FALL. And I aint Adam. What? :)

Anyways - I learned a ton studying for this and look forward to someday sharing some of the things that I came across. If you would like to go to a great site that gives you some great background info. on the context of the Bible go to: follow the rabbi. Link to the left.

I had a great encouraging word today from a Watermarker I meet with. He shared some things he's been learning in the Bible and was encouraging me to use this time of sickness or injury to grow in my walk with God and not to be discouraged. To see this as a time of testing to grow my faith and perseverance.

Anyways - I want to be faithful. It is just hard when you can't do some of the most basic things to help around the house, but we've had great support and I'm learning to accept help. THAT IS A MIRACLE!

The Dutchman,
sd

Comments

Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog