Met with some of the fellas this morning to follow up on our staff advance from last week. Then I did the Buffalo Wild Wings thing for lunch. Hot wings rock! But those suckers are messy. The real money could be made if they charged for napkins.

Had some friends come and shovel our drive since I am MIA in things like that. It was really nice - because we are getting a TON of snow!

I have to start cranking on my message for this week. Brad is making a flash video promo for us - so that should rock.
I apparently made the person of the week list for: kevinstinehart.com. That site is a good fun and has a cool name and is run by a cool dude. But the photo of me taken from the www.winningathome.com web site is old and not the best. :)

Hey Shorty - it's ya birthday...
sd

Comments

Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog