Last night we had a great life group. Everyone brought appetizers to eat. I think that is my favorite meal... a bunch of appetizers and pick food.

What made the night great was that I was able to share the "RIVER" with my group finally and they seemed to respond well. Also as a result of the "RIVER" (God's movement) Jeff VK from our group invited a friend of his who volunteers for P.O.R.T. (a support service to families with kids with cancer) Check them out at: http://www.portkids.com

Anyways - Dan came from PORT and shared stories, their vision and their need for people to help families in times of need. It was really challenging. I think our group is going to help out by buying Meijer gas cards for families, helping stock their snack cabnet at the hospital and giving support to local families. Anyways - we had a great time praying and hanging.

Also - a pizza delivery guy came by and I felt impressed by God to invite him to church and find out where he was at with God. I don't have time to lay out the whole story, but he and I chatted for a bit about his life and some struggles he's had. God moved in a cool way. Pray for the pizza delivery guy if you get a chance and pray that he will come to know God. I have his name and number and I think I'm going to hire him to do my driveway and help with leaves while I am down... unsure but praying through it... then inviting him to the FAMILY GAMES coversations at the gathering - for what he is working through.

THAT IS WHAT THE RIVER IS ABOUT! Getting into the current of God's vision!

What if we saw pizza delivery drivers as God's beloved rather than a pizza guy?

sd

Comments

Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog