I am back and have a lot to share.

I will give you a brief run down on personal stuff and then get to other stuff in the next few days...

> Great Christmas season - a lot of driving (to Dertroit twice and Chicago once and multiple times to Holland)
> Great Watermark series "Sam X" was fun to do and a creative way to look at Christmas.
> Fantastic family time with Vic and the kids and extended family.

But now as I enter the world of blogging again my daughter is releasing the contents of her stomach regularly. This is not fun, but she is the absolute best person in the world to be sick. She is so sweet and helpful. The FLU makes her into an angel. I was helping her get cleaned up and she looked at me and said, "I love you daddy - you are so kind to me."

I love to be tender and gentle with my beautiful little girl. We started a little night time thing called: "Say something nice." So before bed I tell her something I really like about her and she does the same. I once told her that I think she has a beautiful smile and I think she has the best smile. She lit up like the Christmas tree that MUST COME DOWN TODAY!!!! Anyways - you forget how powerful encouragement is - to your family, friends and people around you.

Well - I'll blog more later. Thanks for stopping in after all this time.

May God bless you!
sd

Comments

Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog