Today we had a gathering. We experienced it in the round (horse shoe) and used the schools table and chairs combo. It was a great time of hearing people share how being connected to others in Life Groups has impacted them. Since beginning the "RIVER" - vision emphasis - I have sensed a cool spirit when we get together as a church. I have heard some great stories of people realizing that they are ministers and can be used by God. Anyways - I stood up in front of the gathering on one leg and crutches... Interesting. Great day and great job by our set up team, band, tech team, Steve T. organizing it and those that shared their stories. We have great servants apart of our team... We also highlighted Life Group opportunities - it was cool to see the ones that will be starting... YOGA, Nature Walking, Young Marrieds, Movies, etc...

I also had my MRI today for my left knee. Thanks to Andy for taking me and hanging out.

Well - see ya - big week ahead!

sd

Comments

Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog