Big day today.
Started just after 7 am with a call from a friend. His uncle passed away.
I spent time with the family at the hospital and then got a ride home.
The frustrating thing about my knee injury is that I can't drive (especially with the meds).
I hurt for the family - they have faced many difficult loses and now a 48 husband, father, brother and friend (and I think grandfather.) I think I may be assisting in the funeral so please pray for me to be effective in displaying and sharing Christ and His comfort as well as strength to do it on one leg. :) Pray also for the family.

I then hammered out the "RIVER" packet. I think it will assist people in having a greater understanding of what this vision emphasis is all about. I will try to load the materials at these links:

river cover.doc
letter river.doc
RIVER PACKET

Dad and mom came over an helped a bunch with house projects and Vicki gave some design help to them for their house that is currently being built. Vicki is gaining clients for home interiors - which is cool - we need to get a brochure made for her.

Well - I am excited about what God is doing in the midst of the madness! I heard of more people who are pumped and inspired by God's work through the reminder of the "RIVER."

Fair Dinkum,
sd

Comments

Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog