Today I had a fantastic spiritual conversation with someone who is on the way front end of seeking. I love unpacking the love and mercy of God. I get so excited to watch people react to God's unmeritted grace and the free gift of salvation. Anyways - shoot up a prayer for this person who desires to find God in a personal way.

A great little book for people who are trying to figure stuff out is: how good is good enough? by Andy Stanley.

Anyways - tomorrow we look at the Next Generation in our gathering. We have some new people coming so I hope I can get some time to connect with them.

Someone sent me a nice little bag with some goodies and a video. I have so appreciated the support we have received in this time of being a one legged monster.

in the river,
sd

Comments

Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog