The eagle has landed.
The surgery is over and I sit on the trusty comfy couch that I've been on for almost 2 weeks.
I found out that I had more than one tear in the cartiledge.
I also had a chipped bone and partially torn MCL.

So.... I can't put weight on my leg because of the MCL and bone and have to have crutches and brace for 6 weeks. A long road ahead. I am disappointed a bit with the time it will take, but I look forward to starting the recovery process now that surgery is over. I also am trying to maximize my time with God, family and work without going stir crazy. :)

Scott L. (from my life group) brought me a Whitman's Chocolate Sampler for a treat. It came in a big red heart! I LOVE THOSE CHOCOLATES! I guess he asked what I loved to snack on and Vicki gave him the info on my love of chocolates. It was a nice treat.

I found out that friends of ours in pregnant and I am pumped for them. They'll have to tell you if you know them. :)

Our Watermark Web site is almost up...
You can preview it at: http://www.iamwatermark.com/index3.php

We need to add a few pages and make updates and get more photos, but otherwise we are really close.
Send feedback to me at: deur@charter.net

Staying positive,
sd

Comments

Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog